Capital Region: Canberra
GMIC is not affiliated with the Australian Government but is an independent Indian company.
With a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere, together with the cosmopolitan charisma of cities like Sydney and Melbourne, Australia could be the ideal destination for you. Strong educational infrastructure, a high quality of life. And relatively lower expense and easy visa chances have made Australia, a preferred destination for courses in the recent years. Though facing a heavy competition, Australia Study Visa is gaining increased acceptance in the global arena.
Students from all over the world come to Australia to take advantage of its world-class higher education. Its progressive vocational education, training, its excellent schools and its world leadership in English language courses for international students.
These students enjoy not only our high quality courses of study, but also our specialist’s support services and our safe and welcoming society. The internationalization of Australia Study Visa has been occurring at a rapid rate. The method of study in Australia may be very different to what you have experienced so far. Therefore it is important to give yourself a head start. Keep up to date with Australian news and current affairs and become familiar with Australia Study Visa system and learning culture.
AUSTRALIA STUDY VISA PROCESS
- Educational documents like 10th, 12th and Bachelor’s certificate (if applicable).
- IELTS TRF
- Experience Letter (If applicable)
- Credit card details (If applicable)
– For any Under Graduate course – Overall 6 no less than 5.5 (in any module)
– To apply for Masters/ Post graduate course – Overall 6.5 no less than 6 (in any module)
– TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language )
– IELTS (International English Language Testing System )
– PTE (Pearson Test of English)
Yes, funds are required (sometimes 3 months old).
Yes, work right is 40 hours per fortnight.
Yes, post study work is available for 2 years.