GM Immigration Consultants LLP as leading Cyprus Study Visa Consultants in Hoshiarpur have designed services categorized on the immigration needs of an individual. Short to long duration, we are with you to ensure perfection.
“Jewel” of a Mediterranean island and the mythical birthplace of Aphrodite, Cyprus combine a rich cultural and archaeological heritage with great natural beauty and a welcoming population. Greeks, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Assyrians, Arabs, Crusaders, Venetians, Ottomans and the British have all left their mark in a country. Today, Cyprus is a stable, economically advanced member of the European Union therefore provides a fascinating view of westernized cities and ultra-modern beach resorts residing side-by-side with traditional mountain villages and monasteries. It is quickly becoming a centre for education and research in the region, with continuous incoming investment from international organizations and educational institutions. Its capital is Budapest. Every year, over 2.5 million tourists choose Cyprus as their vacation destination. In addition, many Europeans invest in second homes on the beautiful beaches and mountains of Cyprus.
Applicants who are intending to study in Cyprus must have completed a secondary level education or the equivalent of twelve years of schooling to get admission.
CYPRUS STUDY VISA PROCESS
- A Year or more on a beautiful and historic island.
- High-quality academics and a flexible curriculum.
- Inclusive fees and great program value.
- Thriving Hotel & Tourism Industry.
- Paid Internships in Hotel & Tourism Industry.
- Low Tuition Fees & Worldwide acceptable Degrees.
- Formal English Language Tests not required (IELTS or PTE or any other).
- No Sponsors Requirements.
- Easy Procedure
- Highest Visa Ratio (100% till date).
- Educational documents like 10th, 12th and Bachelor’s certificate (if applicable).
- IELTS TRF
- Experience Letter (If applicable)
- Credit card details (If applicable)
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)
No IELTS required.
Yes, work right is available after 6 months of study.