New Zealand Study Visa is fast emerging as the first choice for foreign students willing to study overseas for their higher studies. The educational institutions in the country are highly regarded the world over for their excellence in imparting quality education. A range of opportunities in higher education makes the country an important overseas study destination for those willing to pursue higher education, also through New Zealand Study Visa. Moreover, the people of the country are well traveled and it is the reason why they accept people from different culture with great hospitality. The country has a progressive education system with excellent facilities on offer. There are support services available for international students. A range of academic, professional, and vocational courses is available to students who wish to apply for New Zealand Study Visa and study in country.
New Zealand is an island country situated about 2,000 km (1250 miles) southeast of Australia, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It has two main islands (North Island and South Island) and a number of smaller islands. The South Island is the largest land mass and is divided along its length by the Southern Alps. The North Island is less mountainous but marked by volcanism.
Education system in New Zealand follows the three-tier model of primary, secondary, and tertiary or post-secondary. This generally includes universities, private institutions, colleges, and polytechnics. New Zealand’s educational institutions offer quality secondary school education, a well-established network of English-language schools, and internationally respected and recognized tertiary education providers. The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) regulates post-secondary education. As well as state-owned education providers, there are approximately 860 private training establishments (PTEs) in New Zealand. They are privately owned and funded, although some of their courses attract government funding and they include quality English-language providers.
NEW ZEALAND STUDY VISA PROCESS
- Educational documents like 10th, 12th and Bachelor’s certificate (if applicable).
- IELTS TRF
- Experience Letter (If applicable)
- Credit card details (If applicable)
– For Level 5 & 6 Overall 5.5 no less than 5.0(in any module)
– For Level 7 (Bachelors) Overall 6.0 no less than 5.5(in any module)
– For Level 8 [PG Diploma & Bachelors(honors degree)] Overall 6.0 no less than 6.0(in any module)
– For Level 9 (Masters, PHD, Doctorate) Overall 6.5 no less than 6.0(in any module)
– TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language )
– IELTS (International English Language Testing System )
– PTE (Pearson Test of English)
- 15000 NZD per year.
Yes, work right is 20 hours per week.
Yes, post study work is available for 1 years.