American colleges/universities are still the number one choice for international students and have the highest number of world ranked universities. USA Student Visa gives you the chance to expand your career options, explore a huge and diverse nation, and learn from internationally-renowned teachers and researchers at US colleges and Graduate schools.
The choice of universities in the USA is the largest in the world. An American college is usually smaller and offers only undergraduate degrees, while a university also offers graduate degrees. In each US university or college you will find schools (or faculties) that specialize in a subject area like Business. No matter what and where you want to study, there is a course that is right for you.
For many of the 500,000 international students who have USA Student Visa, the freedom to choose and change subjects and schools is also big advantage. You can begin your studies in a smaller US college, complete a two-year associate degree, and then transfer to a larger USA university for further study.
USA STUDY VISA PROCESS
- Educational Documents
- If Gap, then gap justification needed
- Official Transcripts may be required
- Letter of Recommendation
- SOP(Statement of Purpose)
- Credit Card details required
– For any Under Graduate course – Overall 6 no less than 5.5 (in any module)
– To apply for Masters/ Post graduate course – Overall 6.5 no less than 6 (in any module)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language )
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System )
- PTE (Pearson Test of English)
- GMAT & GRE
- 15000 USD per year.
Yes, work right is 20 hours per week.
Yes, post study work is available for 2 years.