REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
GM Immigration Consultants will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
1. The refund percentages mentioned are for the full service fee paid and not only for the amount paid. Refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of the mentioned clauses or if they haven’t paid the complete full service fee mentioned.
2. The immigration pronouncements at times are discounted on the basis of future expectations and clients are registered in advance, i.e., before the actual qualification/s is announced to make sure that the cap system is met. It’s pre-agreed that the client does acknowledge this and is ready to do so to cut the last minute rush and get ready as per all requirements by the time the immigration authorities announce them. If the client’s profile is not eligible after the announcement, client can choose to transfer to other opportunities.
3. GMIC has a zero tolerance policy for charge backs. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from use of the service. Any past due fees and costs will be sent to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
4. The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the GMIC’s consultation fee and the applicable tax. However, the refund would be calculated only on the GMIC’s consultation fee. The tax component is non-refundable at any stage.
5. In case of rejection by the Immigration and Visa Authorities, GMIC will not refund the applicable amount as per stated in the agreement. The refund if any will be made within 30 working days after the client submits the Refund Claim Form to GMIC. Client has to enclose a copy of the letter of rejection from the Authority to support the Refund Claim of any type of fees paid in case of Student Visa. If a client fails to enclose a copy of the rejection letter or rejection stamp on the client’s passport, GMIC will not be responsible for applicable refund amount. Client also has to enclose the refund request form, a copy of his/her receipt for payment made to GMIC. Failure to enclose these documents will make the client ineligible for the refund.
6. The company is not responsible for any delay caused by third-party services such as Courier Services etc. based on external factors like these. Also, clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
7. Clients should understand and agree that, under any Immigration process, partner skills assessment result is subject to the decision of the concerned authorities, and GM Immigration Consultants has no control on the outcome of the application.
8. GMIC is not responsible for refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the applicant not getting approval of visa/immigration, or in case of rejection or non acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any respective authority. The registration/processing fees only includes the charges towards the services rendered by GM Immigration Consultants and does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant agrees to pay the entire additional fees, as applicable during the processing.
9. The Service Charges by GMIC have no reference to the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration, like charges being too expensive and such, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been informed before registering.
10. The applicant accepts that the immigration process includes showing enough funds, if applicable, which differs from country to country and the process/category the applicant applies. The applicant undertakes to meet such requirement as desired by the concerned immigration/other authorities, and failure to provide such funds by the applicant shall not make GMIC liable for any refund of the service charges or part thereof. In such cases, no refund request for service charges will be entertained.
11. The client also accepts that all/any registrations for any countries before this client declaration agreement date, if any, with GMIC would be nullified, and no claim of the service or the fee can be claimed until it is given in writing by GMIC.
12. In case of the visa being rejected on the following grounds no refund will be made.
• If the applicants fail to attend the visa interview.
• If the applicant does not comply with the requirements of the Embassy or the Consulate.
• Failure of the medical examination by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
• Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old (if applicable).
• Submission of fraudulent documents provided by client or by the associate.
• A prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
• Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
• The client fails to get the required score in IELTS/French test to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by the GM Immigration Consultants.
• There would be no refund if the client abandons his/her case within 2-3 months from the date of registration.
• Non-communication with your Process Consultant for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment.
13. The application or processing fee paid to visa authorities or any other institution is the liability of the client and is not included in the service charges. GM Immigration Consultants will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.
14. The client must offer, inside 15- 20 days, each and every paper, forms, and facts that will make it possible for GM Immigration Consultants to work on his/her documentation and make it submit-ready before the appropriate assessing/immigration authority. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to GM Immigration Consultants is outstanding.
15. The client should notify GM Immigration Consultants of each and every communication received by him/her from the processing visa office-in writing or via phone-inside a week of the receiving of such a message. Besides, the client shall notify the said immigration consultancy of each and every communication, both, via written form and via phone-undertaken by the client, straight with the involved visa bureau inside a week or 7 days of such a contact. This comprises personal visits made to the visa office, and/or inquiry made via phone. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no money back whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to GM Immigration Consultants.
16. The client will participate in each and every interview, as and when needed by the concerned processing visa agency, at the place mentioned by the visa agency, and at his own cost, and swiftly follow each and every given order as given by the visa agency. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to GM Immigration Consultants.
17. If the application/petition is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the application fee or mode of payment, the applicant agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his application on this ground; as the payment and the mode of the payment of application fee is the sole liability of the applicant.
18. It is understood that submission of an application for immigration is never generic, routine and/or time bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional documents, as per the changing requirements of the process, and may request for further submission of such additional documents to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for the refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
19. In the event that the immigration law changes anytime after you have signed this agreement, i.e., anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you have become ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for, and you have paid the entire amount. GM Immigration Consultants will not refund the service fee paid by the client as specified in the agreement.
20. In the event that you have signed up for GM Immigration Consultants services under the instalment payment option or made a part payment and the immigration law changes after you have signed this agreement or anytime during the processing of your application, and due to this change of law, you are now ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for. In this case, the client will not be entitled to a refund of any fees previously paid as the first instalment or any part payment to GM Immigration Consultants.
21. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of GM Immigration Consultants fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original service/process he or she has signed-up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with GM Immigration Consultants or opts for immigration to a different country.
22. The client will offer every needed information and papers, such as the English translations, in an agreed form as sought by GM Immigration Consultants and the involved Visa Office. It has been fully agreed upon by the said immigration consultancy on the ground of the facts and papers presented by the client. In case the furnished details are discovered to be inaccurate or fake or deficient or incorrect, the offer will not be entertained by the concerned Immigration authorities. Moreover, the immigration consultancy takes no responsibility whatsoever for negative impact on the result of the petition and the ensuing rejection on this basis. No refund shall be claimed–either of the consulting charge or the amount paid to the government organizations under such situations.
23. GM Immigration Consultants has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant
a) does not submit all documents within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration which is normally within one month.
b) tries to malign the name of the company in whatsoever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation.
c) doesn’t respond to the mails and calls made by the company for more than a month.
d) backs out due to personal reasons
e) failure in medicals of the client or his family members included in the application form
f) failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate which is not less than 3 months old (if applicable)
g) failure to provide sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his/her family members included in the application.
h) prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
i) late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
24. The client herewith agrees to meet all the requirements of the concerned authorities who conduct an assessment or decide on visa outcome. The client also agrees to submit all the documents including originals if required by the concerned assessing authorities. The client understands that any failure on his/her part to submit these documents or part thereof is an independent failure of client and GM Immigration Consultants is in no way responsible for the same. Hence, the client agrees that failure to produce documents cannot be a valid reason to claim a refund.
25. The client will inform GM Immigration Consultants about every news involving a change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial status/service or company, newly born kids or any police/unlawful case after the submission of the petition and while the processing is going on till the time of the discharge of Permanent Residence Permit. The client’s inability to do the same will only show that no refund at all is outstanding of any advisory charges given to the immigration consultancy.
26. By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, the client cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. As a business with heavy investment, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided for or when any part of the process has commenced.
27. The secretarial charges given to GM Immigration Consultants does not comprise any amount owed to any Governmental organization, and to any language testing group or for any other reason, and shall be restricted to the services and duties of the consultancy as duly set and decided under the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT inked separately with the client.
28. The client clearly accepts that he has been apprised of the usual waiting durations/average processing time, as appropriate to his permit class, and further that such waiting durations/usual processing time solely depends on the convenience of processing visa office/appraisal body. The client also fully agrees and realizes that he will never have any claims whatsoever on any sort of refund of the charge made on or off-site, on the ground of the extended petition processing time periods.
29. GM Immigration Consultants has not offered any sort of assurance, advice or pledge on work or job assurance, following an approval for the permit and after landing for any given overseas country. No compensation will be claimed of any advisory/consulting/secretarial service charges offered earlier to GM Immigration Consultants by the client on the ground that GM Immigration Consultants has been unable to offer a job guarantee abroad.
30. In a situation where in a clash/dispute in the matter of the payment made by a client to GM Immigration Consultants towards the SERVICE AGREEMENT duly inked with GM Immigration Consultants. The responsibility of GM Immigration Consultants, in case it arises and is outstanding, either monetary or otherwise–shall not surpass, and will be restricted to the charges offered to GM Immigration Consultants as advisor/consulting/secretarial charges as part of the duly inked SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT.
31. There are certain countries which have a cap system, and hence the approval of Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence is subject to the cap not reached for that year. The client may have the required points as required by the immigration authorities of the specified country, but he/she still may not get the Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence if the cap has been reached for that year. Failing to get a Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence because of the cap limit cannot be a reason for claiming a refund, and client fully understands the same.
32. If your request for a refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of the Company and the service agreement, the time taken to process such a request would be 30 working days.
33. The service amount was written is for the full service as on the date of registering, and only includes an individual’s application. Any assumption of extended services to family or children is at the client’s discretion, and the company will not be held responsible for these kinds of assumptions.
34. The client shall loyally reveal before GM Immigration Consultants, each and every detail involving each and every case, existing or past, cases of wrong-doings and/or conviction, and insolvency levelled against the clients and those who are dependent on him. If he does not reveal such details, and if the same is found afterward, no refunds at all of the money given to GM Immigration Consultants in question will be made.
35. GM Immigration Consultants is bound to maintain confidentiality and privacy of a client. Accordingly, GM Immigration Consultants takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected by GM Immigration Consultants from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. GM Immigration Consultants may use and disclose the client’s (and if applicable, the client’s family’s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances as authorized by the Privacy Act. In general, GM Immigration Consultants will disclose the client’s personal information for the following purposes:
• To conduct our business;
• To provide and market our services;
• To communicate with the client;
• To comply with our legal obligations and
• To help us manage and improve our services
Any fees paid to GM Immigration Consultants are for the provision of services listed on GM Immigration Consultants’ website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our services using one of our accepted payment methods.
GM Immigration Consultants is not a part of any government authority/organization or embassy. We are a Limited Liability Partnership Company and we do not have the authority to grant you a visa of any kind. We can only assist and advice people who want to migrate or travel to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all visa applications rests with the relevant government departments in their respective countries.
Our agreements with clients are drawn on the bedrock of reliability, trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent and there is nothing hidden.
The client agrees and acknowledges that the company doesn’t suggest or force any service/product/visa etc. and the pronouncement of a particular service/product/visa etc. is client’s individual decision and cannot be at any time assumed to be a company judgment. GMIC markets all the products and educates all clients about the opportunities without any external pressure to have decided on this service/product/visa etc.
The applicant has noticed all the above provisions in detail, agrees, and continues to adhere to all the terms and conditions of signing/acknowledging this agreement.
GM Immigration Consultants is operated and controlled in India with its registered office at Hoshiarpur, Punjab, INDIA. The laws of the Government of India and the State Government of Punjab will govern the validity, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement. The courts in Hoshiarpur, Punjab alone shall have jurisdiction to try any dispute between the company and any person arising out of any issue concerning the company.
It is agreed by the client that she/he knows that GM Immigration Consultants will deploy its employees and utilize other infrastructures for providing services to the client by spending considerable amounts of money. Irrespective of the result of the application, the client hereby undertakes that he will not claim a refund of the fees and charges paid to GM Immigration Consultants, except to the extent provided in the agreement.
The client hereby agrees and understands the deliverables of the service signed up for, and hence will not initiate a chargeback (applicable only for Card Payments).
For further details, please reach out to us on +91 84378 84376 or you can e-mail us on email@example.com. One of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.